Saturday, March 7, 2009

What kind of date are you?

Right, I did this years ago ... so I retook it... apparently I'm still a total freak. *grins*




Genghis Khunt
Random Brutal Sex Master (RBSM)

We almost called you Brutus the Uterus and attached this picture:



But we figured you wouldn't understand, and rightly so. We don't understand either. So you are Genghis Khunt: master of man, bringer of pain--riding your way to conquest after conquest.

Your sexual avarice is legendary. You've already had an unusually high amount of experience, and, still you look for more. You intimidate many. You make no apologies.

Your exact female opposite:
The Sonnet

Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer
Personality-wise, you're carefree and relatively easy-going. You don't plan things out ahead of time; you tend to live in the moment. Of course, this can cause some damage when the moment happens to include a screaming orgasm with his younger brother. Hence the 'brutal' tag we've given you.

But you know what, take five seconds to lock the doors, and you'll be fine. There's nothing wrong with a little sex, or a whole lot.


AVOID: The Slow Dancer (DGLD)
CONSIDER: The 5-Night Stand (DBSM), The Hornivore (RBSM), The Playboy (RGSM)

Link: The Online Dating Persona Test @ OkCupid.

7 comments:

Divine Chaos said...

*hrms* I did mine and I'm apparently the Boy Next Door. I'm not sure what I think of that ... I'll ponder it while I look for my boobies, which have apparently gotten lost somewhere.

sapphire said...

I'm the Vapor Trail (male who is a relationship pro -- at beginnings). Apparently, if you click Bi, it treats you as a man. I want my va-jay-jay back.... my boobs are very much present and accounted for since they're practically in my face...

....and now word verification does not wish to comply....

Paige Lacey said...

Holy Crap! That test has me pegged... I'm The Sudden Departure. Too much fun! Thanks for the link... ;o)

Tempestuous said...

*blinksblinksblinks, looks at the Divine one with severe worry* .. you've LOST the WMDs?! How the hell is it possible to lose the Ubers?! *upends ET and starts molestificat--er, searching for the WMDs, even threatens to remove the bra that's supposed to contain them to see if they're just hiding in there*

I'm so confused ... why did it treat ya as a man for being bi? I'm bi, I told it I'm bi! .. did I intimidate the test? *ponders this*

*grins at Paige* Sudden Departure? I'm gonna have to read that one...

sapphire said...

I'm not sure. But apparently there is a one question difference between Vapor Trail and the female counterpart, Sudden Departure. So I must be more masculine than I realize.

Fire said...

I have no idea what kind of date I am but apparently I'm desperately in need of a man because it keeps sending me to the page to look for someone....

Tempestuous said...

sapphy, nah I doubt you're "more masculine" - I think you just didn't intimidate the test like I did *nods wisely, grins*

phoenix, maybe the test just wants you to love it a lil bit? ;)

Post a Comment